You can have Chicken Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 5 medium of Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet Kernel Corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet Peas.
- It’s 1 can of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
Chicken Stew instructions
- Boil chicken breasts, seasoned salt, and cayenne pepper until chicken is tender..
- Cut potatoes into chunks..
- Cut chicken into shreds..
- Add peas, corn, potatoes, tomatoes, and tomato sauce to pot with shredded chicken and cup of water..
- Let cook until thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste..