Slow Cooker Thai Inspired Chicken Stew.
You can cook Slow Cooker Thai Inspired Chicken Stew using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Thai Inspired Chicken Stew
- It’s 1/2 can of Unsweetened coconut milk.
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken breasts boneless skinless.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Green curry paste.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion.
- Prepare 250 grams of Potato.
- It’s 100 grams of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lime juice.
Slow Cooker Thai Inspired Chicken Stew instructions
- In a slow cooker mix the coconut milk with ginger and green curry paste and fish sauce. Add chicken and onions and cover and cook on low heat for 2.5 hours until chicken is tender. Add potato and tomato and cook on low for 1 hour until potatoes are tender..
- Transfer chicken and vegetables to shallow bowls. Skin fat from surface and transfer sauce to blender. Add lime juice and remaining green curry paste and fish sauce. Purée until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and serve with rice..