Easy Sausage & Bean Stew. All Reviews for Easy Sausage Gravy and Biscuits. Want an easy midweek sausage recipe? Check out our quick and easy sausage and egg naan.
Easy Sausage and Rice Casserole is simple to make and big on flavor! Sausage, rice, celery, and onions all bake in a creamy sauce and the result will wow the entire family! For these easy sausage rolls, I'll be using apricot and pork sausages, and a blood orange and chili Just make sure to use some flavorful sausages for these easy sausage rolls. You can have Easy Sausage & Bean Stew using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sausage & Bean Stew
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of oil (veg or olive is fine).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of large carrot, cut into 1/4" cubes.
- You need 1 of large stem celery, chopped.
- It’s 4 of large cloves garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt to start.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of vinegar (apple cider preferred, but white or red wine will work in a pinch).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 40 oz. of can of beans of choice, well drained (I used pinto.).
- Prepare 1 (14 oz.) of sausage link, cut into 1/4" thick coins (I used plain smoked sausage.).
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted chicken, beef, or vegetable stock (water's fine in a pinch).
- You need of optional: 1 Tablespoon hot sauce of choice.
This Easy Sausage Traybake is one of those 'I can't believe it's not on the blog' recipes. Quick, delicious and family friendly this Easy Sausage Traybake is the perfect midweek meal. Cheap and tasty, sausages are a great choice for an easy supper. We've brought together all the favourites and a few more adventurous options, if you fancy something a little different.
Easy Sausage & Bean Stew step by step
- Preheat the oil in a pot to medium and sweat the onion, carrot, celery and garlic until the onions turn translucent..
- Stir in the bay, cumin, thyme, paprika, oregano, and ketchup..
- Add the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, beans, sausage, and stock, (and also your hot sauce if you choose to add it) stir to incorporate, turn the heat down to medium low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes..
- Adjust the seasoning if needed (but remember all the flavors – especially the salt – will intensify a bit during the next step where you're cooking partially uncovered and the liquid reduces)..
- Crush about 1/3 of the beans with a masher, turn the heat to low, and simmer with lid askew for another 15 minutes. Crushing some of the beans releases their starch and thickens the sauce..
- Enjoy over steamed rice. (Or with crusty bread or mashed potatoes or whatever works for you.).
Roast these Easy Sausage and Peppers in the oven and you'll never go back to making them on the stove! (And don't miss my Easy Sausage and Peppers how-to video at the end!) Easy Sausage Quiche is easy to make & devour. This Easy Sausage Quiche is a delicious household staple. It's super fun and easy to bake, especially on cold wintry days! With A Buttery Pecan Crust, A Whipped Cream Cheese Layer, Light And Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pudding, And More Whipped Cream Topped Off With Chopped Pecans. Put onion and sausage in the pot once the pot is heated up.