American virgin of African Peanut butter stew. How to Serve West African Peanut Stew. African peanut butter stew🇨🇮🇨🇮 sauce arachide ivoirienne avec le foutou. Here, I used Peanut butter paste.
Can be made vegetarian or with chicken. Stir the tomatoes, collard greens, and peanut butter into the soup. Slow cooker African peanut stew is delicious vegan comfort food! You can have American virgin of African Peanut butter stew using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of American virgin of African Peanut butter stew
- Prepare 8 of cut in half Chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 of Onion.
- You need 4 of Celery.
- You need 2 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 3 of Tomato.
- Prepare Half of can Tomato paste.
- You need 5 of Carrots.
- You need 3 cups of Water.
- You need of Salt for taste.
- It’s 3 of table spoons Garlic powder.
- It’s 3 of table spoons Onion powder.
- Prepare 4 cubes of Maggie.
With chickpeas, sweet potatoes, and peanut butter. You can assemble this ahead and freeze! This is the time of year that I just want to curl up by the fire with something warm and cozy…and this slow cooker African peanut stew is oh so. African Peanut Stew recipe: Creamy, satisfying, and lightly spicy, you'll soon see why soul-soothing peanut butter and sweet potato are a match made in If you are a fan of spicy food, I encourage you to add the optional cayenne pepper to give this recipe a bit more kick.
American virgin of African Peanut butter stew step by step
- Get medium pot. Put the stove on high heat then add olive oil..
- Once the chicken is washed and cleaned place it in the pot. Then flip the meat every 5 minutes until you can no longer see the pinkness of the chicken..
- Then dice the onion, celery, bell pepper, and tomatoes. And place in the pot then mix with the chicken. Add all the spices onion powder, garlic powder, Maggie 4 cubes, and salt..
- Mix and wait until the vegetables cook down..
- Then add the tomato paste.
- Lower heat and let cook for 20 minutes..
- Then add 4 table spoons of peanut butter. And let cook for 30 minutes..
- Add 3 cups of water depending on how thick you want the stew..
- Add salt for taste. Put the stove on high heat. Then place your cut carrots inside the pot and start cooking your white rice..
- Let cook on high heat for 30 minutes. Then let cook for 30 minutes on medium heat. Then 20 minutes on lower heat..
- Let cool then bon appetite. Eat it over rice..
Back when I was in college, my mom made an addicting sweet potato and peanut stew. I shared it with friends, and now all of us serve it to our own kids. One-Pot African Peanut Stew- a warm and comforting meal that's super easy to make. Vegan and gluten-free with oil-free option! I was debating sharing this African Peanut Stew with you on Monday because it's super cozy and flavorful.