Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew.
You can cook Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew
- You need 4 of chicken thighs (cut in pieces).
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of adobo (to season the chicken).
- You need 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of dry basil.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew step by step
- Season the thighs with adobo. Heat the olive oil and cook the thighs..
- Add the onion and cooked them till tender..
- Add the vegetables, honey, basil, italian seasoning and tomato sauce. And let it simmer for about 8 minutes…Enjoy.