Claypot Stew Chicken.
You can cook Claypot Stew Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Claypot Stew Chicken
- You need 1 kg of Chopped Chicken.
- You need 100 grams of Sliced Ginger.
- It’s 4 of Shallots.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Spring Onions.
- Prepare 1 can of Button Mushroom.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster Source.
- It’s 600 ml of Water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
Claypot Stew Chicken step by step
- Heat up the cooking pan with cooking oil. Fry the ginger, shallots & Garlic until fragrance..
- Add in chicken, button mushrooms & a pinch of salt..
- Prepare the source with cornstarch, oyster source with water. Cook for about 5min..
- Place all the ingredients into claypot. Turn your gas stove at low heat & stew for 45min..
- Add the spring onions after half hrs & continue stew for another 15min..