Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay.
You can cook Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay
- Prepare 1 kg of chopped chicken.
- It’s 200 g of picked malunggay leaves.
- It’s 2 pcs of coarsely chopped onions.
- It’s 1 pc of chopped garlic pulp.
- It’s 1 pc of chopped chilli finger (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh chopped ginger.
- You need 2 oz of soy sauce.
- You need 3 cups of fresh and pure coconut milk.
- It’s 1 oz of vegetable oil.
- It’s of kosher salt and freshly crushed black pepper for seasonings.
- Prepare 1 pc of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 cup of cut small potato (optional).
Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay instructions
- Sauté onion, garlic, ginger, and chillies until lightly brown..
- Add in chopped chicken, and potatoes. season it with salt and pepper until the chicken sears up it's surface in crisp, drop a pc of bay leaf..
- Glazed with soy sauce, until reduces.
- Pour in the fresh and pure coconut milk.
- Cook the dish until chicken is soft and tender, as well as the coconut sets in. for in about 10 mins. season it if needed.
- Then lastly drop in the malunggay, simmer it again for about 3-4 mins. in a low heat..
- And then wallahhh..
- If Malunggay is not available you can use spinach as a substitute… ENJOY.