You can cook Chicken Stew using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- You need 3 of Chicken breasts, cubed.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black ground pepper.
- It’s 6 small of Potatoes, cut in half lengthwise.
- It’s 1 cup of Baby carrots.
- It’s 6 of Pearl onions.
- It’s 2 of Celery stalks, chopped.
- You need 3 can of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
Chicken Stew instructions
- In a large, deep frying pan heat the olive oil on medium high..
- Add the chicken and sprinkle with the garlic salt and black pepper..
- Cook the chicken till most of the moisture has cooked off..
- Then add the cans of chicken broth to the pan..
- Stir in the carrots..
- And the potatoes..
- Simmer for about 10 minutes and add the onions and celery..
- Simmer for 20 minutes more and add the spices..
- Simmer for another 10 minutes and serve hot..