You can have Chicken Stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- Prepare 10-12 of chicken tenders, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1 pkg of baby carrots.
- You need 1/2 bag of frozen green peas.
- You need 3 of cobs frozen corn (half sized).
- You need 8 of sliced multi color sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need to taste of Italian blend seasoning.
- You need to taste of paprika.
- It’s to taste of ground dry mustard.
- Prepare to taste of dill weed.
- You need to taste of parsley.
- It’s to taste of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s to taste of sea salt.
- You need of chicken broth for blending.
- It’s 4 cans of cream of chicken soup.
Chicken Stew step by step
- Combine everything except the cans of soup in the Dutch oven. Turn on medium heat and start to soften the veggies and cook the chicken..
- When the contents start sizzling, deglaze the pot with chicken broth, between a half cup and a cup..
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook about 20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes to prevent sticking..
- Add the four cans of cream of chicken soup and stir. If mixture is too thick, add chicken broth to thin. Cook another 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or stew will stick..
- Remove cooked corn on the cob from pot and cut corn off cob with a knife, then add kernels back to stew..
- Cook for another 10 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat, stew will be screaming hot. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes before service..
- Ladle stew into bowls, serve and enjoy..