You can have Chicken Stew using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- You need 6-8 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 of med onion diced.
- You need 5 of potatoes cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed veggies.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1-15 oz of can of diced tomatoes.
- You need of Salt (probably won't need it).
- It’s of Pepper (maybe 1 tsp).
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
Chicken Stew step by step
- Boil cubed chicken in 6 cups of chicken broth in large pot.
- Add bell pepper and onion to the chicken broth and cook for 5 mins.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Cook until the potatoes are done..
- If the stew is too thick for your liking, add chicken broth to thin it out..