Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew.
You can have Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of lemongrass, bruised.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef stock (or other types of stocks) / water.
- It’s 3 of star anise.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground bean sauce (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 cube of beef or chicken seasoning or powder.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- You need 1 of spring onions, chopped.
- Prepare of Beef or chicken cubed.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew instructions
- Heat cooking oil and saute onion, garlic and lemongrass, approximately 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add beef/chicken, stirring.
- Add curry powder, toss or stir.
- Add stock/water, star anise, cinnamon stick, sugar, ground bean sauce (if using), tomato paste, seasoning powder/cube, salt and pepper. Bring to boil.
- Add carrots, boil for 30 mins on low heat.
- Serve and garnish with spring onions.