Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes.
You can have Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes
- Prepare of [A – blended paste for marinade].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 2 of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of fresh ginger (or more if you like).
- It’s 1 stalk of lemongrass (crush the base), chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of paprika (you can use chopped chili).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water (to cover ingredients in blender).
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper.
- It’s of [B – To Cook].
- You need 800 g of – 1kg chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper, sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water/broth.
Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes instructions
- Blend ingredients on A list in a blender until it forms a paste. Add water or oil for the consistency and taste of your preference..
- Mix blended paste with cubed chicken breasts and marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat cooking oil in pan, pour marinaded chicken into pan. Cook and stir for approximately 3 – 4 minutes. Until chicken pieces start to cook evenly.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar; add potatoes, water and cover to cook. It is ready when potatoes are soft when gently poked with a fork..