Creamy Chicken and Corn Stew with Broccoli.
You can have Creamy Chicken and Corn Stew with Broccoli using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Corn Stew with Broccoli
- You need 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken breast fillets, cubed.
- It’s 1 can of (400 grams) sweet corn kernels, water reserved.
- You need 1 head of broccoli, florets separated, stem trimmed and chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (you can use evaporated or fresh milk. feel free to use what you prefer).
- Prepare 1 of salt and ground white pepper to taste.
Creamy Chicken and Corn Stew with Broccoli step by step
- In a medium stockpot over medium heat, heat oil and melt butter. Add onions and saute until translucent. Cooking in batches, add a handful of chicken cubes to the pot and stir fry until cooked through. Repeat with remaining chicken..
- Add corn and broccoli, an cook until just heated through. Sprinkle in flour and stir to mix. Stirring, pour in milk and half of corn water. Continue to stir until thickened. Season with salt and ground white pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!.