Indonesian Style Chicken Stew/ Semur Ayam.
You can have Indonesian Style Chicken Stew/ Semur Ayam using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Style Chicken Stew/ Semur Ayam
- Prepare 1 of chicken marinate with 1 tsp salt and 1 TB soy sauce.
- It’s 500 g of potato.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 TB of sweet dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 L of Water.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Indonesian Style Chicken Stew/ Semur Ayam step by step
- Clean the chicken well and marinate with salt and soy sauce.
- Mix well and let it sit for a while.
- Fry garlic and red onion.
- Add in the chicken and Sweet dark Soy sauce and fry until no longer pink.
- Add water, bring it to a boil.
- Then cover and simmer on low heat for 30 mins.
- Add tomato and nutmeg powder and cover again for another 15 mins.
- Then add potato and salt, cover and simmer again for 15 mins or until cooked.
- Now it's ready to be served, goes very well with steamed rice.