Dried Oyster And Chicken In Wine Stew.
You can have Dried Oyster And Chicken In Wine Stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dried Oyster And Chicken In Wine Stew
- It’s 4 large of dry korean oyster.
- Prepare 1 stick of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shao xing wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of dang gui herbs ( angelica slice).
- You need 12 of chicken feet or chicken wing.
- You need of SAUCE.
- You need 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need of CORNSTACH.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch diluted in hslf cup of water.
Dried Oyster And Chicken In Wine Stew instructions
- COOKING OPTION IN A POT 1 AND A HALF HOUR OR 40 MINUTE IN OR PREASURE COOKER.
- put chicken and oyster with cinnamon stick and star anise with enough water to cover chicken.
- add dang gui and all 3 sauce in and mix well.
- THICKEN SAUCE.
- put sauce on pan bring to a boil then add cornstarch water to thicken sauce.
- add in chicken and sugar with shao xing wine then off hest and serve immediately.