Spiced chicken stew. This chicken stew, generously seasoned with the Ethiopian spice mix berbere, is loaded with tomato and red lentils. Depending on brand, berbere spice blend can be rather spicy. A delicious Indian Spiced Chicken Stew, with potatoes, tomatoes and a blend of I spied this Indian Spiced Chicken Stew in the latest Bon Apetit and immediately slotted it in for an upcoming meal.
Season the chicken well with salt and pepper. If the stew is too thick, thin it with more chicken broth. It's kind of similar to a savory chicken tagine, with a unique mouth-watering spice Chicken Chickpea Stew, a healthy, savory stew recipe with dark meat chicken, schmaltz. You can cook Spiced chicken stew using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spiced chicken stew
- You need 400 grams of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 pinch of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 3 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 3 pinch of ground cloves.
- You need 3 pinch of ground ginger.
- Prepare 20 grams of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 small of carrot.
- You need 1/3 of celery.
- You need 1/4 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of marjoram.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare bunch of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 400 ml of vegetable stock.
We've used thigh fillets as they stay juicier than breast. To serve, spoon the stew into a large serving dish and garnish with the crumbled feta, parsley and pomegranate seeds. This all happened since the Korean government (more specifically the National Institute Anyway, my spicy chicken stew recipe is really delicious. So, authentic this Indian Spiced Chicken and Potato Stew ain't, but I can eat it and not fall terribly ill, so that's one for the stew, zero for authenticity.
Spiced chicken stew step by step
- Cut chicken into cubes and cover them with flour.
- Cut carrot, onion and celery into small pieces; put them in a pan with olive oil and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Take off vegetables from the pan and melt butter in it.
- Season butter with all the spices.
- Cook chicken in spiced butter until gold.
- Add some hot vegetable stock and cook on medium/low heat for 30 minutes.
- Keep adding stock every time it gets absorbed, add salt if necessary.
- When time is over add a bunch of marjoram and serve.
Because this stew has potatoes right in it. Get ready to spice up your favorite root vegetable and chicken combo in this Moroccan spiced stew! The stew is full of sweet notes from the raisins, cinnamon, and sweet potatoes and savory notes from. Find recipes for slow cooker chicken stews, chicken and dumplings, Brunswick stew, fricassee Chicken Stew Recipes. Chicken stews are just about the most comforting comfort foods out there.