Brown Stew Chicken.
You can cook Brown Stew Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown Stew Chicken
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of whole chicken (cut into sections).
- You need 1 of small green pepper (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of small Yellow onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 tbsp of poltry seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of browning & seasoning sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of salt pepper.
Brown Stew Chicken instructions
- Season Chicken with green pepper, onion, garlic, seasoning salt, poltry seasoning,browning & seasoning sauce, worcestershire sauce. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- In medium pot on medium heat pour in 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Once oil is hot pour in sugar. Cook sugar until it is a dark brown color..
- Add chicken to the pot and cover. Stir every 5 minutes so that all pieces of chicken are brown until water starts..
- Once water starts to fill up bottom of pot put heat on low. Allow chicken to simmer for 30 minutes or until desired tenderness. If more gravy needed add 1/2 cup of water and let chicken simmer for 10 minutes more. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Enjoy !!.