You can have Chicken Stew using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- It’s 2 of Skinless Chicken breast cut into 2 inch pieces.
- It’s 3 of Potatoes quartered.
- You need of Onion diced.
- Prepare pieces of Brocoli cut into medium.
- Prepare of Instant White stew.
- It’s 3 inch of Carrot halved and sliced into.
- You need 1 table spoon of olive oil.
- You need 5 cups of chicken broth.
- You need To taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
Chicken Stew step by step
- Heat olive oil in the pot and cook chicken for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. (Optional).
- Add onion,carrot and potato into the pot.
- Pour the chicken broth to the pot and seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring the stew to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender then add brocoli.
- Melt the instant white stew add milk and whisk until combained and pour it into the pot and whisk constantly. Cook for a minute and ready to serve.