Mexi Cream Cheese Chicken Stew.
You can have Mexi Cream Cheese Chicken Stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexi Cream Cheese Chicken Stew
- It’s 1 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of black beans drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Mild rotel not drained.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes not drained.
- Prepare 1 can of no salt added corn not drained.
- You need 1 envelope of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 3/4 cup of water (for mixing taco seasoning).
Mexi Cream Cheese Chicken Stew instructions
- Boil chicken, drain, and shred.
- Mix 3/4 cup of water and envelope of taco seasoning in a cup then add mixture to chicken. Stir and cook until liquid is removed.
- Drain black beans and add black beans, corn, rotel, onion powder, garlic powder, and 3/4 cup water to chicken. Cook for 20 minutes..
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and set aside until stew has cooked through.
- Once stew has cooked through and is boiling then add cream cheese chunks to stew.
- Stir until fully incorporated into stew, cover and reduce heat to simmer for 15-20 minutes until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with tortilla strips and sour cream! I like a bit of heat so I also added some red pepper flakes to mine. Enjoy!!.