Herb Chicken Stew.
You can have Herb Chicken Stew using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herb Chicken Stew
- You need of chicken thigh fillet or chicken breasts.
- You need of freshly frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need of baby potatoes.
- You need of Beef stock cubes Knorr 2.
- You need of onion (White).
- It’s of Rosemary,fresh.
- It’s of Bay Leaf 3 leaf.
- You need of Spices,Nutmeg,ground.
- Prepare of Ground Turmeric.
- Prepare of Cumin Seed.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- It’s of Spices,Fennel Seed 2 tsp.,whole.
- It’s of Table Salt.
- You need of Maybe some ground Black pepper.
Herb Chicken Stew instructions
- I put cold water in the Electric Slow Cooker,added the frozen chicken thigh fillets,frozen mixed vegetables,the mild spices,herbs an dried herbs,as well as the 2 stock cubes into the Slow Cooker and allowed it too continually cook for 23 hours..
- Then I peeled the baby potatoes and onions,washed them of course and then added them too the Electric Slow Cooker – added them to the rest of the stew..
- After the last minimum 3 hours,I enjoyed eating some of my homemade stew..