Nigerian Chicken Stew.
You can cook Nigerian Chicken Stew using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nigerian Chicken Stew
- You need of Ripe tomatoes (as needed).
- It’s of Red tatashe or shombo peppers (for colour).
- Prepare of Red bonnet peppers.
- It’s of tomatoes paste.
- It’s of Onions sliced.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of Chicken fried.
- Prepare of Stock.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s of Salt.
Nigerian Chicken Stew step by step
- Wash and blend the tomatoes, onions,bell peppers and others, blend to a smooth paste. Parboil the pepper mix to a thick consistency. Wash the chicken and boil using, thyme, curry, onions seasoning cubes and salt. When the chicken is done, sieve the stock from the chicken and set aside. Place pot on heat and add vegetable oil enough to fry the chicken, set the chicken aside after frying. Add onions to fry for some minutes..
- Add the tin tomatoes paste, stir to fry for some minutes then add parboiled tomatoes and stir to combine..
- Add the fried Chicken Add seasoning cubes and taste for salt. Allow to cook and add the chicken stock. Drop from heat when thickened with the oil showing up.. Serve with cooked rice or yam..