You can cook Chicken Stew using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- You need 30 of chicken wings.
- It’s 5 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 3 of table spoons all purpose flour.
- You need 2 of table spoons light soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 of table spoons ketchup.
Chicken Stew step by step
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce and rub with flour.
- Fry chicken wings until they turn braun.
- Chop tomatoes, onion and carrots and fry on a medium heat pan.
- Add ketchup and 1 cup of water or light chicken stock.
- Cook on medium heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite pasta.