Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken.
You can have Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken
- It’s 6 of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare to taste of seasoned salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of spring of time.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Jamaican allspice.
- Prepare 2-4 dash of Jamaican pepper sauce.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of bell pepper any color.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of browning sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of pickapepa sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken instructions
- Combine all ingredients except flour and marinate for 3 hrs.
- Remove chicken and lightly toss chicken in flour.
- Lightly fry/brown chicken.
- Add remaining ingredients from marinade including juices.
- Add 1/2 cup water and let it cook fo 25-30 mins serve with coconut rice and peas if you like.