Crockpot Beef Stew.
You can have Crockpot Beef Stew using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Stew
- It’s of Beef stew meat, cubed.
- You need of Baby carrots, chopped.
- It’s of Red potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare of Dry onion soup mix.
- You need of Cream of chicken soup.
- It’s of (14.5 oz) Tomato sauce.
- You need of (10 oz) frozen peas.
- You need of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Crockpot Beef Stew step by step
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours (or on high for 3-5 hours).