Chickpea & chorizo stew. Перевод слова chickpea, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция beef and chickpea soup — суп из говядины и нута. Формы слова. noun ед. ч.(singular): chickpea мн. ч. Want to know what to do with chickpeas? These insanely creative canned chickpea recipes are lifesavers when you're trying to use up what you've got on hand.
Just be sure to rinse them off before chowing down to wash out excess sodium! Chickpeas have been pulverized into humble hummus for too long. Chickpea is the common name for an annual plant, Cicer arietinum, of the Fabaceae (or Leguminosae) family that is widely cultivated for its typically yellow-brown, pea-like seeds. You can cook Chickpea & chorizo stew using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chickpea & chorizo stew
- You need of chickpeas.
- It’s of chorizo sausage.
- You need of tomatoes.
- You need of cumin powder.
- You need of red wine.
- You need of chicken breast.
The name also is used for these edible seeds, which form in short pods and are popular in various cuisines. Two varieties of chickpea: the larger light tan Kabuli and variously coloured Desi chickpea. chickpea (Cicer arietinum). Asiatic herb cultivated for its short pods with one or two edible seeds. large white roundish Asiatic legume; usually dried. the seed of the chickpea plant. Chickpea, annual plant of the pea family (Fabaceae), widely grown for its nutritious seeds.
Chickpea & chorizo stew step by step
- Cut the chorizo in half lengthways. Cut sausage into small chunks..
- Slice chicken into small pieces (bitesized)..
- Heat up oil in pan..
- Fry chorizo on in pan on high heat. Wait till the sausage starts to give off its juices, and add the chicken..
- Slice the tomatoes into eigths..
- Once chicken is nicely coloured, add tomato chucks..
- Turn heat down a little, and add half the wine. Leave to stew for about 10 minutes..
- Once the stew starts to thicken, add the rest of the wine, the chickpeas, and the cumin powder. Stir and leave for 10 more minutes (or until desired thickness is achieved)..
- Serve in deep plates, with some garlic or pita bread to soak up the juices..
Chickpeas are an important food plant in India, Africa, and Central and South America. Chickpeas are a small legume popular in Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Indian cookery. They are usually sold pre-cooked in cans, or dried; the latter must be soaked before cooking. Chickpeas are for way more than hummus. There's a whole chickpea world out there beyond hummus.