Duck Stew *****.
You can have Duck Stew ***** using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Duck Stew *****
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of mushrooms.
- Prepare of stalks celery.
- Prepare of green pepper.
- Prepare of duck breasts.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of basil.
- Prepare of oregano.
- It’s of parsley.
- You need of water.
- It’s of chicken boullion.
- Prepare of cream.
- It’s of white wine.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of whole wheat pasta.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of broccoli.
Duck Stew ***** step by step
- In a small bowl put flower, salt and pepper, and dust the chunks of duck with the flour.
- In large skillet fry duck in oil until brown.
- Start pasta water, add beef boullian and salt before you add pasta.
- After duck is done remove duck and set aside.
- Add a little more oil and saute onions, mushrooms, celery, and green peppers until tender about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add wine, water, basil, oregano, and parsley. Cook for about 2 to 4 minutes or until thickened.
- Add cream, tomatoes and duck, cook until tomatoes burst.
- Add broccoli and parmesan cheese.
- Taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed.
- Serve over pasta and parmesan cheese.