Dutch Oven Brunswick Stew.
You can have Dutch Oven Brunswick Stew using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dutch Oven Brunswick Stew
- You need of diced bacon.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of cooked, diced chicken.
- You need of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pearl onions.
- You need of diced potatoes.
- Prepare of lima beans.
- It’s of peeled, whole tomatoes.
- You need of whole-kernel corn.
Dutch Oven Brunswick Stew instructions
- Add all ingredients to the Dutch oven, mix well, cover..
- Place coals above and beneath. Let simmer until everything is heated through..