You can have Brunswick Stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brunswick Stew
- Prepare of Fresh pork, cooked.
- It’s of Ground chuck.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It’s of English peas.
- It’s of Tomato sauce, large.
- It’s of Chopped onions.
- Prepare of Catsup.
- Prepare of Mashed potatoes, cooked.
- You need of Hot sauce to taste.
- Prepare of 5 Thighs Chicken, cooked cut in small pieces.
- You need of Broth from chicken if needed.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of Corn, cream.
- You need of Macaroni, cooked.
Brunswick Stew step by step
- Put meat in large pot. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly. Do not brown meat..
- Add tomatoes, catsup, onions, tomatoes sauce, English peas and simmer for 2 hours..
- Add corn and potatoes, macaroni and continue cooking over low heat for additional hour..
- Makes 9 quarts and serves 35 people.