Spanish Chicken Stew.
You can cook Spanish Chicken Stew using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Chicken Stew
- It’s 1 of Whole chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of Spanish olives.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s 1 small of Red onion.
- You need 4 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Adobe.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 dash of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
Spanish Chicken Stew instructions
- Marinade the chicken and veggies for a few hours or over night..
- Take large sauce pan or pot Put olive oil on bottom Add sugar (wait to caramelize) Add chicken (brown it) Add veggies Cook for 25-30 minutes until juicy.