You can have Chicken Stew using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- Prepare 2 of large chickens.
- It’s 3 bags of sweet white corn.
- It’s 3 bags of small lima beans.
- Prepare 2 of large cans of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of large can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of large vidalia onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Texas Pete hot sauce to taste (start with tablespoon).
- It’s of Salt to taste (start with teaspoon).
- You need of Pepper to taste (start with teaspoon).
- You need of Onion salt to taste (start with teaspoon).
Chicken Stew instructions
- Boil chickens in large stock pot (usually about an hour on low boil) Remove chickens from pot and let cool. Remove all meat from bones and shred using two forks Put bones in chicken stock and simmer in the broth for 1-2 hours. Strain liquid into separate container. Add stick of butter to pot and add diced onion. Cook until onions turn translucent. Put chicken stock back in pot and add all other ingredients Cook on low heat for 1-2 hours. Stir every 20 mins. Salt, pepper, etc to taste..