Stewed Fall Chicken.
You can have Stewed Fall Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Fall Chicken
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Thighs.
- You need 1 can of Large Of Diced Tomatoes in Juice.
- Prepare 5 dash of Poultry Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 3 of Zuchini.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 6 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
Stewed Fall Chicken step by step
- In a large pan heat your vegetable oil. Season your bone in skin on chicken breasts with some garlic salt pepper and poultry seasoning. Add to the pan and brown skin side down until browned aprox 8 minutes..
- Flip your chicken. While it browns chop your onion and zuchini and garlic and add it..
- Stir and keep cooking until zuchini are almost cooked through. Add more garlic salt pepper and poultry seasoning..
- Pour large can of diced tomatoes in and stir. Cover and cook on low until chicken is cooked through. The longer you cook it the better it gets. I let it stew for an hour or two..
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes or in a bowl with a loaf of crusty bread and ENJOY!.