Simple chicken pot pie.
You can have Simple chicken pot pie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple chicken pot pie
- You need 1 box of pie crust – thawed.
- It’s 1 can of chunked chicken.
- Prepare 1 small of bag of frozen veggies ( I use the stew veggies).
- Prepare 1 jar of of chicken gravy.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
Simple chicken pot pie step by step
- Thaw pie crust as directed on the box.
- Bake the bottom crust 10-15 minutes.
- In a bowl mix chicken , veggies and gravy with a dash of salt and pepper poor into baked bottom crust.
- Top with other thawed crust cut a hole in the middle of the top mold to your pie pan and crimp the edges bake at the same temp as the bottom crust I usually let it bake a little longer to have a crispy crust.