Real simple chicken dinner.
You can cook Real simple chicken dinner using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Real simple chicken dinner
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 of Cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of onion soup dry mix I used Lipton.
- You need 5 of New red potatoes cut in half's.
- You need 1 of small bag of baby carrots I used half the bag.
- Prepare 3/4 of water.
- Prepare 1 of splash of half and half or milk.
- Prepare 1 of Can of biscuits any type will do I used jumbo Pillsbury.
Real simple chicken dinner instructions
- After cutting potatoes into cubes lay them on bottom of crockpot along with carrots.
- Add chicken on top of veggies.
- In a mixing bowl combine 2 cans of cream of mushroom , dry onion soup mix, water and half & half or milk either is fine, salt, pepper as liked I also used a touch of garlic salt but the onion soup was pretty seasoned .. after mixed you can lay mixture on top or mix throughout crockpot , I mixed.
- Set on low for 5 to 6 hours once finished put biscuits in oven and put them on bottom of plate and layer chicken on top. It's like a chicken stew and biscuits it's pretty good.