Couscous with chicken and egg. The Best Couscous Egg Recipes on Yummly Couscous made with chicken or egg. Add chicken, turmeric and ras el hanout and sauté, stirring.
A Mediterranean-flavored chicken and vegetable stew served over couscous. It's my all-time favorite, and it's delicious! This One Pan Moroccan Chicken and Couscous is one of my favorite one pan dinners to date! You can have Couscous with chicken and egg using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Couscous with chicken and egg
- Prepare 1/2 liter of couscous.
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of eggs, hard-boiled.
- You need 1 of mushroom broth cube.
- Prepare 2 of green onion.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of ground pepper.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
While serving this sweet and spicy chicken over couscous is technically optional, it's well worth it because the couscous soaks. Chickens and their eggs helped us survive those barren years. Soak couscous in warm water for a few seconds, then quickly drain and place in the top part of the couscousiére or double boiler with a perforated top. Place egg product in shallow dish.
Couscous with chicken and egg step by step
- Cut chicken into small to medium cubes, season with pepper and garlic, and fry on a large fire..
- When chicken juice is almost vaporized, add some water to a pan and crushed mushroom broth cube. Mix well, cover with a lid to stew..
- Boil some salty water, put couscous to it. Add some oil in order to avoid couscous particles getting stuck to each other..
- Boil couscous mixing, until it is almost ready (still somewhat hard inside). Discard water..
- When chicken has absorbed all the water, add couscous, green onions, chopped eggs and butter to the pan. Mix well, fry until couscous is ready (soft inside)..
- Serve, enjoy the meal..
Dip chicken tenderloins into egg product. Stir peanuts, rice vinegar, and oil into couscous mixture. Serve couscous mixture with chicken and dipping sauce. This chicken and cous cous recipe is delicious and the vegetables get a whole lot of love; add mint sauce for the perfect accompaniment. With loads of veggies, herbs and spices.