Chicken with bacon tomato sauce. This chicken pasta with spinach and bacon in creamy tomato sauce is simply amazing. The DELICIOUS creamy sauce permeates every single bite of this dish! The restaurant chicken pasta just doesn't compare to this delicious homemade version with spinach, bacon and tomatoes!
This cheesy, saucy pasta is also loaded with bacon and chicken which brings the flavor profile to a whole new level of deliciousness. But hey, that's what I'm all about, delicious, home cooked and comforting food. This chicken bacon pasta with tomato sauce is actually a staple at my house and. You can cook Chicken with bacon tomato sauce using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken with bacon tomato sauce
- It’s 8 oz of bacon-chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of baby portabella mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste, small can.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomato, medium can.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of red pepper flake.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- It’s of garlic salt, cajun spice.
- You need 10 of chicken thighs, skinless, bone-in or boneless.
Make the best Baked Chicken with Bacon-Tomato Sauce with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Transfer to paper towels to drain. It's that beauty right up there, the one coated in the buttery garden-fresh tomato sauce featuring a few leaves of summertime basil and the aroma of.
Chicken with bacon tomato sauce step by step
- Finely chop onion, celery, garlic. A food processor works best for this-make it like a paste..
- Season chicken with garlic salt, pepper, cajun spice. Brown chicken pieces in butter, olive oil. Don't cook it through. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook chopped bacon for 5 minutes to render slightly, then add onion,celery, garlic..
- Cook for 5 min to soften then add tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes more. Add brown sugar..
- Add mushrooms(sliced if you want) and cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently..
- Season to your liking with pepper, garlic salt, and red pepper flakes..
- Add in diced tomato and 1/2 to 1 cup water..
- Add back in chicken. Stir it all together..
- If to thick, add a little more water..
- Cook over low to medium low heat until chicken is cooked through and soft. About 45 – 60 minutes. It should be like a saucy stew..
- Serve over rice or egg noodles. Add Tabasco or Texas Pete if you like it spicier. This makes great leftovers too!.
Tomato Bacon Pasta is a quintessential example of how to make a quick pasta dish that's totally slurp-worthy with just a few ingredients. This is a quick pasta that's made with a tomato pasta sauce and bacon. It's a great way to turn some bacon into a quick dinner and you can fill it out with more. We eat a lot of chicken for dinner, so I'm always trying to do something a little different with it. My children love the crispiness of this chicken, and my husband and I love the flavorful relish—you can't go wrong with bacon!