Stewed Chicken Chorizo.
You can cook Stewed Chicken Chorizo using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stewed Chicken Chorizo
- Prepare 3-1/2 pounds of chicken thighs bone in and skin on.
- It’s 6 ounces of Chorizo sausage.
- You need 10 leaves of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 pound of carrots.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of saffron flowers not stems.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground paprika.
- You need 1 quart of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Stewed Chicken Chorizo instructions
- Take a deep pan add the chicken thighs. Turn on the heat..
- Add 2/3 of the sausage to the in-betweens of thighs. Stuff the rest of the Chorizo up under the skin of the chicken. Add paprika..
- Add rest of the spices to the chicken..
- Add water and chopped carrots to pan. Cover and stew for an hour on med flame/ heat..
- Let rest for 10 minutes covered..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.