Chicken stew tomato and pineapple. In my part of the world, a stew or any dish that does not require constant peeking and stirring is just perfect even during the most humid months. Transfer to a warmed serving plate and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley. NOTES : A delicious supper dish using the classic.
There's nothing better than mixing sweet and savory flavors into one. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! If you're looking for a quick and easy and comforting meal, I think you should totally consider this Tomato Basil Chicken Stew. You can have Chicken stew tomato and pineapple using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken stew tomato and pineapple
- You need 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need of Ginger.
- It’s of Tomato.
- It’s of Pineapple.
- It’s of Potato.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken.
Colorful and crazy delicious, this Filipino dish features chicken simmered with vegetables in a flavorful tomato sauce. Stews can have any flavour, from curries to creamy sauces. This very simple tomatoey chicken stew is easy and comforting. Cook one extra green In the meantime you have opened the tin of tomatoes.
Chicken stew tomato and pineapple instructions
- Prepare all your ingredients as in the picture below. The chicken feet I boil them earlier before I mixed it with the dish..
- Heat your wok and cooking oil,fry your garlic until golden color and add in tomato and potato. Fry it until your tomato get wet and tomato golden color as u can see in the picture below. Fry with medium heat..
- Then add in your chicken and,a bowl of water and black pepper and don’t forget your sauces. I normally prepared my sauces in advance and ready mixed it up together.Leave it about 15minutes with your wok closed and low medium heat. Then add Your pineapple 2-3 minutes before you done. I add it last because I want the sweet taste of pineapple still taste fresh. Always tasted for the taste of u like or not u can always adjusted it.Once done ready to serve..
Hopefully it's of good quality, solid, with thick liquid — not just a few tomato bits and thin juice. Pat chicken dry and season with salt. Add tomatoes and juices and smash tomatoes. Recipe by me: Water, Fish, Tomato, Pineapple, Galic, Chilli, Ginger, Salt, Sugarpalm, Black Pepper, Fish Sauce. This pineapple chicken is a stir fry of chicken, pineapple and vegetables all tossed in a sweet and savory sauce.