Crockpot Chicken Stew.
You can have Crockpot Chicken Stew using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Stew
- You need 1 stick of of butter.
- You need 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of onion flakes.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need 2 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 box of Rice-a-Roni Chicken & Broccoli Rice.
- Prepare 1 of shredded mozzerella cheese.
Crockpot Chicken Stew instructions
- Slice up the butter & place in bottom of Crockpot.
- Place chicken on top of butter.
- Sprinkle onion flakes on top of chicken.
- Dump corn & broccoli on top of chicken.
- Spoon cheddar cheese soup on top of broccoli & corn.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- After about 4 hours give it a good stir so the chicken kind of shreds itself.
- About half an hour before serving cook rice then add to Crockpot & stir until heated through.
- After serving sprinkle mozzarella on individual servings.