shona's easy beef and bean stew. Our hearty, protein-rich beef and bean stew is packed with flavor, and the slow cooker makes it an excellent one-pot meal for a busy day. This is a flavorful slow cooker beef stew with beans. It's a delicious and hearty meal your family will enjoy.
It's great with a thick slice of homemade bread. This Spicy Beef & Bean Stew is packed with flavor and fiber, hearty chunks of beef, and a handful of veggies to round things out. How I make this Tools I use to make this recipe easy: plastic cutting boards – I have blue boards for veggies and white boards for meat. You can have shona's easy beef and bean stew using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of shona's easy beef and bean stew
- It’s 1 can of baked beans.
- Prepare 2 packages of beef cubes.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken powder.
Ergo Chef chef's knife – I've had. One easy way to incorporate this healthy snack into your diet is by making it yourself. EAT SMARTER shows you how easy and fast it is to make hummus at home. There's no rule that beef stew needs a thickening agent.
shona's easy beef and bean stew instructions
- chop onion.
- rub beef cubes with chicken powder.
- add onion to oil In sauce pan and simmer until transparent.
- open baked beans and wash off tomato sauce in sieve.
- add beef cubes to onions and stir until browned.
- add washed beans and half cup later and simmer for 30 minutes in low heat.
I had some left over pot roast which I used in place of the steak, oil, and flour. My family loved it and because the meat was already cooked, we were eating it within an hour. It's easy to prepare and a crowd favorite. Soak dried beans overnight, then slow-cook with Stew Meat, broth and seasoning mix and top with pesto. Use quick-release feature to release pressure.