Chicken and Pork Stew.
You can cook Chicken and Pork Stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Pork Stew
- It’s 1 lb of of Chicken diced.
- It’s 1 lb of of Pork.
- You need 2 tbsp of of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cup of of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of Worcestshire sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 3 large of carrots.
- It’s 3 medium of celery chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of of cornstarch.
Chicken and Pork Stew step by step
- Brown meat in hot oil..
- Add water, worcestshire sauce, garlic, onion, salt, sugar, pepper, paprika, and all spice..
- Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours..
- Cover and cook for 40 minutes longer..
- To thicken gravy remove 2 cups of hot liquid..
- In a seperate bowl, combine 1/4 cup of water and cornstarch until smooth, mix with a little hot liquid and return mixture to the pot and cook until bubbling..