Chicken Chili Stew.
You can cook Chicken Chili Stew using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chili Stew
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken.
- It’s 2 can of red kidney beans.
- It’s 2 can of hot chili beans.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatos.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2/3 lb of mushrooms.
Chicken Chili Stew instructions
- dice chicken to bite sized pieces.
- chop peppers, onion, and mushrooms.
- in a large pot, heat chicken until cooked through (use any oil in bottom of pot).
- add chopped peppers, onions, and mushrooms to chicken.
- add seasoning.
- bring to simmer for at least ten minutes.
- add remaining ingredients..
- bring to slow boil, then cut heat to low.
- leave on low heat for any amount of time (the longer the better!).
- experiment with seasoning amounts to spice to your liking.