Tuscan Chicken Stew.
You can cook Tuscan Chicken Stew using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuscan Chicken Stew
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coarse ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken, cut in one in. cubes.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 can of cannellini beans.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 oz of baby spinich.
Tuscan Chicken Stew instructions
- heat oil. add. chicken and cook until browned. remove chicken. add onion and fennel seed. cook 5 min. or until tender..
- stir in beans, tomatoes, wine, remaining spices and salt. bring to boil. reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. add chicken..
- stir in spinach. cook until wilted..