Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY.
You can have Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY
- It’s 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 10 slice of dry tamarind skin or paste.
- You need 20 of medium dried red chili pepper.
- It’s 1/2 kg of green mustard.
- It’s of leftover any roasted meat.
- Prepare 1 kg of LEFTOVER ROSTED MEAT, ROSTED CHICKEN AND ROASTED DUCK AND GRAVY.
- Prepare of additional sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need of meat add on.
- It’s 1 of roasted duck or chicken.
Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY step by step
- In a cast iron pot put all left over meat,tamarind,dried chili,mustard green and water and once boil put to simmer minimum 30 minute then off heat, leaving it over night always make this dish taste much more flavourfull.
- 3rd Day Add On Roasted Pork And 2 cup of water, With 3 Dried Tamarind skin and 3 dried Chili pepper.
- 4 th d Day, Add In 1 additional roasted duck with 5 pieces of dried tamarind skin and 5 dried Chili pepper and another 1 to 2 cup cup of water, all into the port and bring it to a boil, add additional fresh green mustard and simmer for 30 minutes then off heat.. to enjoy as dinner simply just bring it to a boil for 10 minutes.